Building Employee and Manager Knowledge and Skills
The knowledge and skills to foster employee wellbeing aren't immediately intuitive, but they can be learned. Our trainings are succinct, highly engaging and learner focused, imparting a wide array of knowledge and skills to support employee wellbeing in the workplace. Participants leave trainings with solutions they can implement in the workplace. Below is a listing of our current training products.
**In-person, virtual and hybrid training options available.
Bilingual English/French trainings also available**
Post Pandemic Management Reboot
As we move out of the height of the pandemic and organizations begin to contemplate establishing new norms around work, including a return to the office, a lot of the heavy lifting of this transition will be on managers. Managers will be tasked with managing the ongoing employee distress resulting from the last year, revising their management style to accommodate a hybrid workforce and ensure overall employee motivation and wellbeing during a time of flux. Not to mention manage their own wellbeing.
- Sharpen their awareness about the impact of the last year on employees
- Learn key information to empower them to be vigilant about the early warning signs of employee distress
- Learn strategies to provide active support to employees in the physical or remote workspace
Wellbeing Before Work
Employee Skills to Support Their Wellbeing
Wellbeing Before Work is an interactive 90-minute training that teaches employees how to recognize, interrupt and mitigate workplace stressors.
- Take an individual wellbeing assessment
- Learn the signs of distress
- Learn the science of stress and performance
- Learn 6 strategies to manage stress in the workplace
Mental Health in the Workplace
Fostering Employee Wellbeing
Mental Health in the workplace focuses on building introductory knowledge and skills to support employee mental health in the workplace. There are two versions of this training: 1) A 90-minute general employee training focused on building a peer-to-peer mental health support network and 2) A 120-minute manager and HR professional version, drilling down on key skills for managers.
Participants will learn:
- The impact of mental illness stigma in the workplace
- Basic facts and statistics about mental health, illness and distress
- How signs of mental distress may present in the workplace
- Proactive and reactive strategies to support mental health in the workplace
Managing for Wellbeing
Building Employee Wellbeing Management Confidence
Managing for Wellbeing is Wellbeing Works' signature comprehensive management training, focused on providing managers with the knowledge and skills to manage their employees in a way that supports their wellbeing. The training is composed of three facilitated 2-hour modules, an e-learning component and a post training group coaching session.
- Learn the impact of managers on employee wellbeing
- Build emotional intelligence (EQ) skills to support employee wellbeing
- Learn key management tools to support employee wellbeing
- Learn how to support employee mental health in the workplace
Caring for the Caregiver
A Facilitated Discussion for Caregivers of Young Children
Caring for the Caregiver was developed in response to the immense stress that parents and caregivers of young children are facing as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The workshop aims to give employees who have caregiving responsibilities for young children (birth to 18 years) an opportunity to share, discuss and learn strategies to mitigate the child-related challenges of the pandemic, with a focus on self-care.
- Take an individual wellbeing assessment
- Take a pre-workshop survey to tailor the workshop to the employee group
- Learn strategies to manage the key areas of caregiving related stress
- Build an internal support system among other participants
Understanding Employee Mental Health Now
You're Not Alone
Understanding Employee Mental Health Now is an informational training product that can be taken as either a live 1-hour brown bag or as an e-course. The training elucidates the impact of the coronavirus pandemic and the recurrent visibility of systemic racism on employee mental health, bringing together the best data, research and trends from leaders in the public health, mental health and sociology fields.
- Learn the impact of the coronavirus on employee mental distress
- Learn about specific employee segments that may be experiencing acute distress
- Learn about the impact of recurrent systemic racism on the mental health of employees
- Understand the science behind the trends
Don't see an employee wellbeing training product that meets your needs? Wellbeing Works also offers customized training solutions based on the client's needs. Schedule a free 20-minute consultation to learn more.