Building Employee and Manager Knowledge and Skills
The knowledge and skills to foster employee wellbeing aren't immediately intuitive, but they can be learned. Our trainings are succinct, highly engaging and learner focused, imparting a wide array of knowledge and skills to support employee wellbeing in the workplace. Participants leave trainings with solutions they can implement in the workplace. Below is a listing of our current training products.
Trauma Informed Workplace
Trauma has often been a taboo topic in workplaces, but its a part of the human experience. Trauma can impact the brain in a profound way, influencing employee behavior and performance. This training introduces participants to the topic of trauma in a workplace context and the pillars of a trauma informed workplace.
- Define trauma
- Learn how trauma can impact the brain
- Understand how trauma can show up in the workplace
- Learn the 4 R's of a trauma informed workplace and accompanying strategies
Note: This can either be a standalone training or a precursor to our comprehensive Trauma Informed Workplace training. Schedule a consult for more details.
Post Pandemic Management Reboot
As we move out of the height of the pandemic and organizations begin to contemplate establishing new norms around work, including a return to the office, a lot of the heavy lifting of this transition will be on managers. Managers will be tasked with managing the ongoing employee distress resulting from the last year, revising their management style to accommodate a hybrid workforce and ensure overall employee motivation and wellbeing during a time of flux. Not to mention manage their own wellbeing.
- Sharpen their awareness about the impact of the last year on employees
- Learn key information to empower them to be vigilant about the early warning signs of employee distress
- Learn strategies to provide active support to employees in the physical or remote workspace
Wellbeing Before Work
Employee Skills to Support Their Wellbeing
Wellbeing Before Work is an interactive 90-minute training that teaches employees how to recognize, interrupt and mitigate workplace stressors.
- Take an individual wellbeing assessment
- Learn the signs of distress
- Learn the science of stress and performance
- Learn 6 strategies to manage stress in the workplace
Mental Health in the Workplace
Fostering Employee Wellbeing
Mental Health in the workplace focuses on building introductory knowledge and skills to support employee mental health in the workplace. There are two versions of this training: 1) A 90-minute general employee training focused on building a peer-to-peer mental health support network and 2) A 120-minute manager and HR professional version, drilling down on key skills for managers.
Participants will learn:
- The impact of mental illness stigma in the workplace
- Basic facts and statistics about mental health, illness and distress
- How signs of mental distress may present in the workplace
- Proactive and reactive strategies to support mental health in the workplace
Managing for Wellbeing
Building Employee Wellbeing Management Confidence
Managing for Wellbeing is Wellbeing Works' signature comprehensive management training, focused on providing managers with the knowledge and skills to manage their employees in a way that supports their wellbeing. The training is composed of three facilitated 2-hour modules, an e-learning component and a post training group coaching session.
- Learn the impact of managers on employee wellbeing
- Build emotional intelligence (EQ) skills to support employee wellbeing
- Learn key management tools to support employee wellbeing
- Learn how to support employee mental health in the workplace
Don't see an employee wellbeing training product that meets your needs? Wellbeing Works also offers customized training solutions based on the client's needs. Schedule a free 20-minute consultation to learn more.