Position: Operations Coordinator
Type: Part-time (20-25 hours/week)
Location: Applicants must be based in the D.C. Metropolitan area for occasional in person meetings but the role is 100% Remote
Benefits: Paid time off, office equipment support, training opportunities
Yes Wellbeing Works is a consulting firm based in the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, focused on supporting organizations to create workplace cultures that foster employee wellbeing. We serve clients across industries, largely in the international non-profit, biotech and finance industries. Our main service products are in the areas of organizational research, training and strategy.
As our client roster expands and the breadth of our services increases we’ve grown exponentially over the past several years. A core driver in our capacity to grow are our back end operational systems. We are looking for a driven, innovative, proactive and detail oriented Coordinator with project management chops to support the day to day operations of the business.
THE GOAL: Be our operational and project management support swiss army knife, managing the back end systems that allow us to create workplace cultures that foster employee wellbeing.
As a Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Training Support: schedule trainings, set up the virtual training space in Zoom, send clients training communications, send post training follow-up emails and provide training support during larger more complex virtual trainings
- Contracting: develop contract drafts for new clients and independent contractors using a template
- Proposal development: Draft proposals for new clients using a template
- Reporting: Draft quarterly reports for our WellWork 365 clients indicating service utilization
- Tracking: track service utilization of our coaching services, proposal submissions and training attendance numbers
- Project Management: manage all internal projects using Asana, proactively tracking timelines and deliverables
- Evaluations: Upload survey instruments into our survey software and send out coaching and post training impact surveys
- Calendar Management: Manage the business calendar, schedule meetings and update office closure dates
- Research: Conduct miscellaneous research on key business topics
- Other tasks as needed: sorry we had to put this here, because we can’t possibly contain all the awesomeness of this role in one JD
Basically we’re looking for a multipotentialite! Not sure what that is? Look at this TEDx talk.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Do you have 2’ish to 3’ish years in similar or comparable roles?
- Do you have strong written communication skills?
- Are you familiar with any (or better yet all) of the following: Asana, Zoom, Calendly, Canva, Kajabi?
- Do you thrive in rapidly changing environments?
- Do you consider yourself tech savvy?
- Do you have a genuine interest in the employee wellbeing space?
- Are you organized and self-motivated?
If so, we want to talk! Please send your resume and a few lines in an email expressing your interest to [email protected]. Please put in the Subject: Operations Coordinator.
Wellbeing Works does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.