Scope of Work (SOW)
Position: Professional Coach
Wellbeing Works is a consulting firm based in the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, focused on supporting organizations to create workplace cultures that foster employee wellbeing. We serve clients across industries, largely in the international non-profit, biotech and finance industries. Our main service products are in the areas of organizational research, training and strategy.
Within our strategy offerings we offer clients coaching services for their employees. We are looking to extend our coaching roster to offer a wider array of coaching solutions to clients. As a coach with Wellbeing Works, you will support employees in meeting both their professional and personal goals in a way that is attentive to their wellbeing and self-aware about how their actions may impact the wellbeing of others around them.
THE GOAL: Helping employees lead synergetic lives, while achieving professional goals! Cool, right?
As a coach this will involve:
- Having prospect meetings with potential coachees
- Utilizing Wellbeing Works coaching intake process (in combination with other preliminary tools you like to use in your coaching practice)
- Setting established goals
- Meeting with client on an agreed upon cadence
- Tracking client progress towards goals
- Bringing all of your coaching gifts and talents to the coaching process
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Have you been coaching for a minimum of 2-years?
- Does your coaching practices infuse professional tools along with personal wellbeing strategies?
- Do you embrace the belief that an individual’s wellbeing should come before their work?
- Do you have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a compatible industry with our client base?
- Are you able to give frank and sometimes difficult feedback in a way that your coaching clients can receive?
- Do you have training, education or experience in sociology, human resources, psychology, organizational psychology, management or leadership?
If so, we want to talk! Please send your resume and a few lines indicating your ideal client, areas of coaching expertise and hourly coaching rate to [email protected]. In the Subject line please put Coaching Opportunity (e.g. Subject: Coaching Opportunity).
Our promise is to confirm receipt of all applications and if we feel there might be a match, we’ll reach out to schedule a call.
Wellbeing Works does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
In fact, we assess all applicants on the merits of the application and not their demographics, why? Because it’s the right thing to do!